The PLUX Temperature sensor is specifically developed for biosignal research applications where it can be used to measure corporal or ambient temperatures. The sensor produces an accurate analog output signal with short response times to temperature alterations and it can be used with our biosignalsplux and BITalino devices.
The medical-grade PVC insulation of the Temperature sensor allows a safe use of this sensor even when in direct skin contact. Additionally, the small form-factor of the sensor and small diameter of the sensing element (~2mm) enable possibilities of local and accurate temperature measurements within a 0ºC and 50ºC temperature range.
- Medical-grade PVC insulation
- Short response times
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Type: NTC thermistor
- Range: 0ºC-50ºC
- Element Diameter: 2.04mm
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)