The biosignalsplux Goniometer is based on the SG twin-axis goniometer series (Biometrics, Ltd.) and is designed for seamless acquisition of angular data with other biosignals.
With two attachment points to the body and a flexible beam, it enables uncompromised monitoring of flexion/extension and ulnar/radial deviations in individual channels, without limiting the motion of the monitored subjects. Multiple size options are available, enabling placement in segments ranging from a finger (e.g. intermediate – proximal phalanges) to a leg (e.g. lower part of the femur – upper part of the tibia).
Goniometers are commonly found in motion tracking applications in biomechanics, rehabilitation, ergonomics, and sports research. Contact our support and sales representative to select the most suitable Force sensor option for your applications.
- Twin-axis sensor
- Strain gauge technology
- Flexible beam (freedom of motion)
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Raw sensor output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Axis: 2
- Channels: 2 (1 flex./ext.; 1 ulnar/radial)
- Lifetime: 600.000 cycles
- Range: ±150º
- Accuracy: ±2º (for specified range)
- Repeatability: ±1º
- Cable Lengths: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)
- This sensor is only compatible with biosignalsplux acquisition system