BITalino (r)evolution MCU+Power+Bluetooth Low Energy blocks pre-connected in a ready to use all-in-one board with UC-E6 sockets.
BITalino uses Bluetooth (BTH) communication on all major operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux & Android) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on iOS.
- Real-time data streaming
- Bluetooth Dual Mode (BLE/BT) Block
- Atmel ATMega328p chipset
- Built-in 3.7V Li-Po battery charger
- Micro-USB charging cable port
- Status and low battery indicator LEDs
- Charging status indicator LEDs
- UC-E6 sockets for plug & play sensor connection
- Sampling rate: 1, 10, 100 or 1000Hz (selectable)
- Analog ports: 4 in (10-bit) + 2 in (6-bit) + battery level
- Digital ports: 2 in (1-bit) + 2 out (1-bit)