The biosignalsplux tri-axial Accelerometer (ACC) uses Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS®) technology for the acquisition of high-quality accelerometry data. This sensor can measure sub-milliG accelerations and provides raw data of each axis on individual channels, giving you full control of the acquired data.
ACC sensors are commonly found in motion tracking applications where this sensor can be used for the development of to measure physical activity, range of motion, as well as to conduct vibration analysis, which, for example, can be used to prevent ergonomic injuries or evaluate tremors of Parkinson patients.
- Tri-axial sensing
- MEMS® technology
- High-quality raw data output
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Axis: 3
- Range: ±3.6G
- Bandwidth: 0-50Hz
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)