The biosignalsplux Force sensors are based on the proven FlexiForceTM (TekScan, Inc.) and Force Sensing Resistor® (Interlink Electronics, Inc.) force sensors and specifically adjusted for biomechanics, ergonomics, and sports research to measure force impulses.
The lightweight designs of these sensors are available in 7 different sizes, lengths, and forms, along with various force ranges, providing suitable options for localized monitoring of force impulses with uncompromised performance. These properties allow an unobtrusive measurement even in the most demanding applications, for example, with limited spacing.
- Thin film form-factor
- Force impulse measurement
- Various & customizable output range
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Force & pressure impulse measurements
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Response Time: <1.2ms
- Range: Up to 100kg
- Repeatability: ±2.5% (of full scale)
- Drift: <7%
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)