BITalino (r)evolution Plugged kit is a very versatile solution to design different biosignals acquisition experiments. This toolkit is shipped with spare sensors (ECG, EMG, EEG, EDA, LUX, BTN, ACC) and actuators (BUZ, LED & DAC) carefully snapped off for you, allowing you to set-up a wide range of experiments with the different sensors. The board has UC-E6 sockets assembled to the mainboard and to the sensors & actuators so you can use them interchangeably or easily connect your own sensors.
BITalino (r)evolution Plugged is the ideal toolkit to be used in different Biomedical Academic projects, Instrumentation & Signal Laboratories and Prototyping. Due to its versatility, the user can easily upgrade this toolkit later on by adding, for example, Respiration, Photoplethysmography & Temperature Sensors. Imagination is the limit when using this Plugged Toolkit.
BITalino uses Bluetooth (BTH) communication on all major operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux & Android) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on iOS.
- Sensors included in the kit
- 1x Electromyography (EMG)
- 1x Electrocardiography (ECG)
- 1x Electrodermal Activity (EDA)
- 1x Electroencephalography (EEG)
- 1x Accelerometer (ACC)
- 1x Light (LUX)
- 1x Pushbutton (BTN)
Actuators included in the kit
- 1x Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
- 1x Buzzer (BUZ)
- 1x Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
Other blocks included in the kit
- 1x Microcontroller (MCU) Block
- 1x Bluetooth Dual Mode (BLE/BT) Block
- 1x Power (PWR) Block
- 1x Prototyping (PRT) Board
Accessories included in the kit
- 5x Pre-gelled electrodes
- 1x Li-Po Battery 700mAh
- 1x 3-lead accessory (for EMG / ECG / EEG) (30 cm)
- 1x 2-lead accessory (for EDA) (10 cm)
- 1x UC-E6 to UC-E6 sensor connection cable (100 cm)
Due to photographic lighting, design techniques and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations, like content, may occur between the product displayed (image) and the actual product. Please read Product Description and Kit Content for more accurate information.