Respiratory data provide useful information about the breathing dynamics. Designed to work with Respiration (PZT) sensor data, this plugin is a convenient way to determine respiratory rate and other useful temporal and statistical parameters associated with the respiratory cycles.
The Respiration Analysis add-on for the OpenSignals (r)evolution software is the ideal software extension for the biosignalsplux Piezo-Electric Respiration (PZT) and biosignalsplux Inductive Respiration (RIP).
This add-on is designed to extract temporal and spectral parameters to provide useful information about the breathing dynamics, such as respiratory rate, amplitude parameters, and basic spectral analysis.
Compatible biosignalsplux Sensors:
- Breathing dynamics identification & overall classification
- Temporal & spectral feature extraction
- Statistical amplitude, frequency, and overall signal parameters
- Histogram & Power Spectral Density for breathing cycle interval data
- Breathing cycle amplitude parameters:
- Maximum, mean, standard deviation, root-mean-square & total energy estimation
- Frequency parameters:
- breathing frequency (in breath/min and f) & breathing frequency classification
- Breath-to-Breath Interval (BBI) parameters:
- Minimum, maximum, mean, standard deviation & root-mean-square of successive BBI differences
- OpenSignals & Add-Ons User Manual
- Sample Respiration Report (PDF report)
- OpenSignals (r)evolution (Windows, macOS, Linux