The extra-large cardioBAN electrodes (Ambu BlueSensor VL) features conductive wet gel, an offset connector, and a combination of fast and long-term adhesives for stable signals throughout the monitoring period using our cardioBAN wearable.
Thanks to the low-profile microporous material, the skin is able to breathe, and the electrode remains comfortable to wear over long periods.
• Offset electrode stud connector for ideal cardioBAN placement
• Electrode Size: 72 x 68 mm
• Skin contact size (diameter): 68 mm
• Core: Ag/AgCl coated polymer
• Gel: Conductive and adhesive hydrogel