Our low-noise ECG local differential triode configuration enables fast application and unobtrusive single-lead ECG data acquisition (although custom electrode cable configurations are available). The state-of-the-art design of the analog frontend on this sensor is specifically targeted at analyzing minutiae in the data and provides medical-grade raw sensor data.
This sensor can be used to extract heart rate data and other ECG features, enabling its application in research fields such as biomedical, biofeedback, psychophysiology, and sports, among many others.
- Bipolar differential measurement
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Medical-grade raw data output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Gain: 1019
- Range: ±1.47mV (with VCC=3V)
- Bandwidth: 0.48-100Hz
- Input Impedance: >100GOhm
- CMRR: 100dB
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)
- This sensor is only compatible with biosignalsplux acquisition system