Inductive sensor with adjustable chest strap... high performance even in dynamic settings.
This high-performance inductive respiration sensor has been specifically designed to have dynamic conditions in mind (e.g. ambulatory sensing). The sensing element is embedded in the chest strap fabric and spans its full length.
The elastic chest-belt can be adjusted in length to be applicable on different anatomies (e.g. male and/or female), body locations (e.g. thorax and/or abdomen), and thorax/abdomen circumferences. Typical applications of this sensor include respiration monitoring to determine respiration cycles, rates, relative amplitudes, and other features.
- Inductive measurement
- Adjustable elastic chest strap
- Displacement measurement
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Raw signal output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Type: Inductive
- Output: 0-3V
- Consumption: ~1mA
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)
Max sensor belt length; 103cm
Min sensor belt length: 44cm
- This sensor is only compatible with biosignalsplux acquisition system
The Respiration Analysis add-on for the OpenSignals (r)evolution software is the ideal software extension for the biosignalsplux Piezo-Electric Respiration (PZT) and Inductive Respiration (RIP) sensors. It is designed to extract temporal and spectral parameters to provide useful information about the breathing dynamics, such as respiratory rate, amplitude parameters, and basic spectral analysis