Visible range light sensor useful for synchronization with visual stimuli and cues.
The biosignalsplux Light sensor can be used for a variety of different purposes such as tracking physiological response (e.g. heart rate) in dependence of the ambient light changes or visual evoked potentials.
Another common need when working with biosignals is the synchronization of the recorded data with external sources. For instance, when applied to the computer screen, this sensor can detect chromatic changes in the screen as a possible synchronization marker.
- Ambient light monitoring
- Visual stimuli tracking
- Visual synchronization marker
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Raw data output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Range: 400-700mm (peak @ 550nm)
- Consumption: ~0.05mA
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (male; must be connected to a biosignalsplux acquisition unit)
- This sensor is only compatible with biosignalsplux acquisition system