Our BITalino products line is intended for use in life science education, research and prototyping applications. We have a selection of Teaching Packs available that were mainly designed for universities.
You can either customize your own class/laboratory or chose our pre-built teaching packs.
To build a student’s kit you have available more than 10 different sensors you can integrate and combine with our Signal Acquisition Core Units (e.g., Assembled BITalino Core or BITalino Core) and our Acquisition & Visualization Software (OpenSignals).
Which Teaching Pack should I choose?
We advise choosing our barebones sensors and Plugged Kit for the engineering courses that deal with biosignals. We also have a collection of signal processing tutorials (Python Notebooks) for engineers that can assist with starting the signal features extraction process.
For the Sciences Courses we have an assembled version of our Core unit and sensors with 3D printed casing and due to the scope of some (electro)physiology disciplines on the signals features we also include signal post-processing software.
Key Points of the Teaching Kits
- The teacher or tutor can quickly and easily set up classes for biosignals-related topics both on-site and remotely.
- Once the quality-price ratio is quite reasonable, we give and encourage personalized interaction between the students and the hardware (the biosignals acquisition unit & sensors) with BITalino.
- Since the systems are portable, the instructor or tutor has more freedom to switch up the teaching style.
- BITalino is an excellent instrument for students' continuous learning since it allows practice in a B-learning modality at home or anyplace else.
- There are no yearly fees or costs associated with using the visualization and acquisition tools. the premium add-on for our software that performs activities related to electrodermal activity (EDA/GSR), electromyography (EMG), and heart rate variability (HRV) analysis.
- Free lab/homework guides are also included in the teaching program. To access our recommended exercises, neither the teacher nor the student needs to subscribe to any platform.
We hope this article was informative to you and you were able to learn more about our BITalino teaching packs and how to set up a live class or a laboratory with them! 🙂
Don't forget to visit our official support page if you have any questions!🙂