The biosignalsplux muscleBAN comes with an integrated single-channel EMG sensor, triaxial accelerometer, and magnetometer, making it the ideal wearable for real-time acquisition of muscle activity and motion data.
It allows data acquisitions with up to 16-bit resolution at up to 1000Hz sampling rate with the internal battery providing enough power for continuous data streaming of up to ~8h(1).
The integrated dual Bluetooth module allows one to choose between Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy data transmission when using the biosignalsplux APIs. This feature makes this wearable the ideal OEM component which can be used on multiple desktop and mobile operating systems, including Android and iOS.
(1) battery lifetime tested while streaming data envelops at 50Hz transmission frequency when using Bluetooth Low Energy
- 1x wireless muscleBAN system with integrated
- 1x EMG sensor
- 1x Triaxial Accelerometer
- 1x Triaxial Magnetometer
- 1x Bluetooth dongle
- 1x Micro-USB charging cable
- 50x pre-gelled electrodes
- Integrated single-channel EMG
- Integrated triaxial accelerometer & magnetometer
- Dual Bluetooth module (Bluetooth & BLE)
- Medical-grade raw data output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Analog Ports: None (integrated sensors only)
- Auxiliary Ports: None
- Integrated Sensors: Electromyography (EMG), Accelerometer (ACC), Magnetometer (MAG)
- Sampling Resolution: 12-bit (EMG), 14-bit (ACC), 16-bit (MAG)
- Sampling Rate: Up to 1000Hz
- Streaming Rate: Up to 50Hz (streaming raw or envelope)
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II & Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Range: Up to ~10m
- Size: 28x70x12mm
- Weight: 25g
- Color: White casing & blue silicon core
- This sensor is only compatible with biosignalsplux acquisition system
- OpenSignals & Add-Ons User Manual
- OpenSignals Mobile (Android)
- OpenSignals (r)evolution (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) & Sample Code on GitHub
Due to photographic lighting, design techniques and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations, like content, may occur between the product displayed (image) and the actual product. Please read Product Description and Kit Content for more accurate information.