Important Note: This kit does not include any sensors.
This 4-channel tool-kit was designed to keep advanced research applications on budget while allowing wireless and high-quality signal acquisitions without limitations. biosignalsplux enables up to ~10h of signal streaming at up to 3000Hz sampling rate and 16-bit resolution per channel. Due to its compact design, biosignalsplux can even be used for signal acquisition in dynamic conditions.
- 1x Wireless 4-channel hub (specs below)
- 1x Bluetooth Dongle
- 1x medical-grade charger
- 50x pre-gelled & disposable electrodes
- 1x storage & transportation case
Important Note: This kit does not include any sensors. If you want to add our best-selling biosignals sensors to this kit, click here.
- Analog ports: 4 generic inputs
- Auxiliary Ports: 1 ground
- Resolution: Up to 16-bit (per channel)
- Sampling Rate: Up to 3kHz (per channel)
- Internal Memory: none (16GB optionally available)
- Battery Life: ~10h streaming
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II
- Size: 85x54x10mm
- Weight: 45g (without sensors)
- Color: White
- biosignalsplux User Manual
- 4-Channel Hub Datasheet
- OpenSignals (r)evolution (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- OpenSignals Mobile (Android)
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) & Sample Code on GitHub
Due to photographic lighting, design techniques and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations, like content, may occur between the product displayed (image) and the actual product. Please read Product Description and Kit Content for more accurate information.