Important Note: This kit does not include any sensors.
The biosignalsplux Solo kit is the perfect companion for research applications where only a single sensor is needed. The compact openBAN device (acquisition unit) is ready to use out-of-the-box to acquire data from a single sensor with 16-bit resolution and up to 1000Hz sampling rate. The internal battery of this device enables up to ~16h of continuous data streaming to get the most out of your device and your applications.
Our proven Bluetooth USB dongle is included in this kit to ensure a reliable communication between the openBAN device and your computer.
Setup your kit below for more information about the included products and optional extensions.
- 1x Wireless single-channel hub (specs below)
- 1x Bluetooth Dongle
- 1x micro-USB charging cable
- 50x pre-gelled & disposable electrodes
Important Note: This kit does not include any sensors. If you want to add our best-selling biosignals sensors to this kit, click here.
- Analog ports: 1 generic inputs
- Auxiliary Ports: none
- Integrated Sensors: 1x audio intensity sensors; 1x triaxial accelerometer; 1x triaxial magnetometer
- Resolution: Up to 16-bit (per channel)
- Sampling Rate: Up to 1kHz (per channel)
- Battery Life: ~16h streaming
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II
- Range: Up to 10m
- Size: 54x35x15mm
- Weight: 45g (without sensors)
- Color: Grey
- biosignalsplux Quickstart Guide
- biosignalsplux User Manual
- OpenBAN (biosignalsplux Solo) Datasheet
- Opensignals & Add-Ons User Manual
- OpenSignals (r)evolution (Windows, macOS, Linux
Due to photographic lighting, design techniques and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations, like content, may occur between the product displayed (image) and the actual product. Please read Product Description and Kit Content for more accurate information.